treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Tell us stuff!

Teddyowns1

Pirate keeps going into maintenance. There are Administrators of the server who know when and why this is going to happen! Why not post it in discord...
This would help people understand that the reboots on the server are necessary and they will know how long they have to wait for!
Also it should be announced on discord that the reboots are going to occur long before they do. The team of people who have the ability to make this happen on the server need to be more organised !

Last edited:

Nelly

Alpha Team
Content
I agree that there should be more transparency generally on issues but also reboots occur pretty frequently and you have the ability to see the next regularly scheduled reboot using /reboot.

Teddyowns1

I agree that there should be more transparency generally on issues but also reboots occur pretty frequently and you have the ability to see the next regularly scheduled reboot using /reboot.
That helped me out a lot because i didn't know that command ! Thanks for the help <3

Stunnxr_

Helper
Helper
Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
+1 there should be more updates on maintenance as players are sitting there confused as to what is happening. I suggest that when there is maintenance for whatever reason there should be regular broadcasts in the hub to ensure players are aware of what is happening