treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

The Community Update

Have a community update?

• +1

Votes: 12 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grovers1

I think that a poll should be created by Logan where we can vote for our favourite suggestions that will be added in the next update.
So all the top ideas will be listed in a poll and will vote for our 3 favourites and in the next update what ever got the most votes from the community is what will be added.

I believe this is a good idea because we are the people playing and we know what's going on in the server so we can make a good desion on what should be added.

Tell me if there are more good suggestions
Rift Merchant Revamp
Custom TNT
Rename Merchant
Loot Chest Buff & Washup timer
Rename colored items
Traped Warzone chests
Buff Rank Kits
Increese Faction Power
Quick tp in safezone
Heroic Pet Egg
Redeemable ranks and classes

Shop Revamp

Last edited:

Deamatrix

Sure, tho logon wouldnt actually put them up... Or I dont think, not to be rude or anything... He just got too much things in his hand? But good idea

EmOne_

I think that a poll should be created by Logan where we can vote for our favourite suggestions that will be added in the next update.
So all the top ideas will be listed in a poll and will vote for our 3 favourites and in the next update what ever got the most votes from the community is what will be added.

I believe this is a good idea because we are the people playing and we know what's going on in the server so we can make a good desion on what should be added.

Tell me if there are more good suggestions
Rift Merchant Revamp
Custom TNT
Rename Merchant
Loot Chest Buff & Washup timer
Rename colored items
Traped Warzone chests
Buff Rank Kits
Increese Faction Power
Quick tp in safezone
Heroic Pet Egg
Redeemable ranks and classes