treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

The Econemy

StingrayHunter

I went off approximately 3pm to go spend time with people because I been playing the server 15 hours a day. I come back at 8pm and see my 100mil is now worthless and the only value I have left is sets and runes because spawners are also worthless. There's no fixing this and it's clearly duping since there wasn't this much money going around 10 hours ago. I'd say reset, but that'll kill the server population. A rollback won't do any good either since the dupe is still in the game. I think another realm should be released as soon as the dupe is fixed(I say dupe since what else can it be). This realm should be a copy of pirate maybe a different warzone but it will definitely save the server population if the economy continues to break.

The economy is such a problem. Last night I was seeing slotties go for ~3-5 mil and now people are listing them for 25 mil and upwards of 30 mil. It's unfortunate that there is little that can be done about this, but something the staff needs to do is 1) Fix the dupe glitch (obviously) and 2) make protection runes, slotties, and other items that are going for an absurd amount of money more accessible. By making these rare items more accessible, it will inflate the market and drive the prices down so that people don't have to pay as much and the economy will start to be proportionate to the age of the server.

_PizzaDelivery

As good as that sounds you'll also be splitting the population between 2 servers therefore they will be considered 'dead' Although the economy has sky rocketed

M4tt_H4wk

Alpha Team
I went off approximately 3pm to go spend time with people because I been playing the server 15 hours a day. I come back at 8pm and see my 100mil is now worthless and the only value I have left is sets and runes because spawners are also worthless. There's no fixing this and it's clearly duping since there wasn't this much money going around 10 hours ago. I'd say reset, but that'll kill the server population. A rollback won't do any good either since the dupe is still in the game. I think another realm should be released as soon as the dupe is fixed(I say dupe since what else can it be). This realm should be a copy of pirate maybe a different warzone but it will definitely save the server population if the economy continues to break.
lol yh I came on and everything has gone up in price by 10x the amount as before. Its kinda stupid how everything has spiked that high in such a short amount of time. I know there was a dupe but I believe it was patched. This being said, there is always a chance there could be another. I think resetting would be a bad idea 2 or 3 weeks in as many factions have prepared their base for hours upon end.

NoobBusters

Previous Sr. Mod
Reforged has already been named as the next realm, however this won't happen for a while and for a good reason. They need to focus on getting the current realm to a solid and steady pace to then be comfortable releasing another realm. Releasing a new realm now won't do the server any good, the eco still needs to be balanced and until then reforged would just end up how pirate is now. It isn't necessarily all duping either, I know there have been a few dupe glitches which have inflated the eco. However, my faction was still growing at a pretty rapid pace legitimately for only 5 players. Without the dupe glitches I believe the eco would be in a decent state, however, the eco still needs a little balancing so that it would be in a solid spot.

MacheteMassacre

Yh man your mum was doing 5 pound an hour and now she increased her prices to like 25 pound an hour. She ain’t even that good to be charging so much... stupid economy

StingrayHunter

Reforged has already been named as the next realm, however this won't happen for a while and for a good reason. They need to focus on getting the current realm to a solid and steady pace to then be comfortable releasing another realm. Releasing a new realm now won't do the server any good, the eco still needs to be balanced and until then reforged would just end up how pirate is now. It isn't necessarily all duping either, I know there have been a few dupe glitches which have inflated the eco. However, my faction was still growing at a pretty rapid pace legitimately for only 5 players. Without the dupe glitches I believe the eco would be in a decent state, however, the eco still needs a little balancing so that it would be in a solid spot.
I get your point but bro I regret keeping 75% of my value in money and spawners since im worth like 10 slotties now lmfao

StingrayHunter

The economy is such a problem. Last night I was seeing slotties go for ~3-5 mil and now people are listing them for 25 mil and upwards of 30 mil. It's unfortunate that there is little that can be done about this, but something the staff needs to do is 1) Fix the dupe glitch (obviously) and 2) make protection runes, slotties, and other items that are going for an absurd amount of money more accessible. By making these rare items more accessible, it will inflate the market and drive the prices down so that people don't have to pay as much and the economy will start to be proportionate to the age of the server.
By making them more accessible, the server will be too easy