treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

The End Of Sully

Was I the best player to have ever played Haunted? (Not bragging just curious)

• Yes

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • No

Votes: 29 59.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

I have officially quit TreasureWars. I have decided to finally quit after about 10 months of playing. It was a fun experience, from the days of Genesis with Jeeqa and xdhkx, to the days of Brutal and CocoPops, where me Stempicus Bromige and more ran the realm for several months. I've enjoyed my time here but it's time to move on.

Because of this, I am doing a drop party on Saturday around 8pm UK time, so try to be on if you would like to participate

I love all of you, and thank you all for giving me a great time on twars and Haunted!

Peace, you might see me for reset, not too sure yet.
~Sully

Not sure how to tag people on this thing so I'll just throw some names to give a thank you to for giving me a fun experience while playing

Xdhkx, Jeeqa, loganwerty545, Stempicus, KJ_Wilson, Bromige, Corrovox, GamerGirl28, Ben, DragonG0DFX, SkillzMatt, lzatos, GRedBoy (ez gnife x2), PrimeRoyal, Hotline, Bow_Boys and Bow_Girls, Anima, oMagic, oRefresh (Skrubbzy), Ciaran, AlmightyEmerald, Trickyyy, Acidic and I guess blaze and his squad for keeping me on my toes in war zone :p

If you aren't here, it's because I don't know you that well, you are irrelevant , a snake (chino), or I genuinely forgot to add you.

Goodbye <3

Last edited:

EmOne_

Even tho I sometimes hate you, you're a good person and OP in pvp. I'm gonna miss ya due the fact I can't pvp anymore..

Cya bud <3

Sully

If you reply "No" the poll please comment who you think is the best, I wanna know you guys' opinion <3

splodgebox

I have officially quit TreasureWars. I have decided to finally quit after about 10 months of playing. It was a fun experience, from the days of Genesis with Jeeqa and xdhkx, to the days of Brutal and CocoPops, where me Stempicus Bromige and more ran the realm for several months. I've enjoyed my time here but it's time to move on.

Because of this, I am doing a drop party on Saturday around 8pm UK time, so try to be on if you would like to participate

I love all of you, and thank you all for giving me a great time on twars and Haunted!

Peace, you might see me for reset, not too sure yet.
~Sully

Not sure how to tag people on this thing so I'll just throw some names to give a thank you to for giving me a fun experience while playing

Xdhkx, Jeeqa, loganwerty545, Stempicus, KJ_Wilson, Bromige, Corrovox, GamerGirl28, Ben, DragonG0DFX, SkillzMatt, lzatos, GRedBoy (ez gnife x2), PrimeRoyal, Hotline, Bow_Boys and Bow_Girls, Anima, oMagic, oRefresh (Skrubbzy), Ciaran, AlmightyEmerald, Trickyyy, Acidic and I guess blaze and his squad for keeping me on my toes in war zone :p

If you aren't here, it's because I don't know you that well, you are irrelevant , a snake (chino), or I genuinely forgot to add you.

Goodbye <3
2 things... why isnt my name in there :( Also you better come back for reset or ima whoop yo ass boi

Status
Not open for further replies.