treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

The Top Five Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanquishedX

What about your co-owner _itzjohn_, he admitted to hack, but he says it doesn't matter since he quit
co-owner? first off theres no such thing as a co-owner of a faction theres owner and mods no more and second he said he hacked on other servers not on tw theres a diff

JakobSA

Wtf is this bignoob are not good John what are you on... Headless Has taken over war zone and Ganking also Nether Berserk Lost Scott and is now bad and yes the just hack LMAOOO

RO__K

The Top Five Factions on Frozen!

Choices

Aurora: (No Bias) They practically run the pvp on the server. Berserk may be one of the only factions that challenges them in pvp. People Literally Run for the hills if they see one of us. Plus our 45 igs is a great addition.

Berserk: Even though most of there members have a client, These guys pack a punch when they Gank you.

Warrior: These guys are not bad factions players, The only problem with them is that they never pvp without a gank.

Strain: One of the best for sure, Strain owns three corner claims, 100's of igs.

BigNoob: This factions has to be on the list, Even though they are all talk, They recently got insided and lost all of there stuff. They Took a couple of shots at Aurora's base along with Warrior. They should be proud to say that they got through 16 walls in 8 hours!

==============================================================================

Some of the competition on the realm is.

Aurora and Strain VS Warrior, Berserk, and BigNoob.

Some random facts!

Aurora in total has had 7 Golden knifes, 4 From _ItzJohn_, 2 from MeeqOP, and one more from Dizacoo.

Around December, Aurora insided Berserk 2 times, Which caused most of the competition on the realm, After CrossFire and Nuiscance's faction left.

The Leader of BigNoob, ByaPlays just got banned. Rip them.
I miss og Crossfire. Was an amazing faction. We ruled all of wz, and we're easily the best faction. I'm happy to be an og frozen member, and especially a Crossfire member. Good times where I met my boi @Tough . Also, I was with my good friends from forgotten such as Dizacoo, ImagineaxPVPN, pokey, 2707baskteball, Sahib9876 and MelonX. Good times. Miss them days

VanquishedX

I miss og Crossfire. Was an amazing faction. We ruled all of wz, and we're easily the best faction. I'm happy to be an og frozen member, and especially a Crossfire member. Good times where I met my boi @Tough . Also, I was with my good friends from forgotten such as Dizacoo, ImagineaxPVPN, pokey, 2707baskteball, Sahib9876 and MelonX. Good times. Miss them days
I still remember how if either imagine basketball or diz came nether everyone safezoned, even if it was a 10v1. xDDD I miss the og days ;-;

RO__K

I still remember how if either imagine basketball or diz came nether everyone safezoned, even if it was a 10v1. xDDD I miss the og days ;-;
I remeber when bask died in his set, I gave him my gset since he would have quit then xD

Status
Not open for further replies.