treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

The truth behind the Treasurewars Network and Blackwave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystiqz

As we all know it, Treasurewars is dying. The most recent season has been postponed multiple times, while there is any effort shown to it. I was a member of the Beta Testers, which served no purpose for the server. Any player sorry enough to log onto good old Treasurewars instantly regrets it, as they find themselves alone, surrounded by nothing but an unfinished server. No players around them, no staff helping, not even an admin trying to get the server running. They make the excuse that this is just a beta, as they are preparing to shut down the server. I've contacted the CEO of Blackwave, David-Alexandre Yana and have interviewed him on his opinion on the future of Treasurewars. These were his responses. "Where do you see Treasurewars after the coming reset?" I asked. "To be completely honest with you here Mirfs, I cannot see Treasurewars making a recovery, it's been on its last limbs for the past two years, and through multiple attempts, it has shown nothing. There is no hope left for Treasurewars, and our last resort for the server is to create some bundles on the store, and hope to cut our losses as small as possible. Obadiah Crowe is unable to get the server running, as his lack of dedication to the server has caused him to even bring back other developers such as Envyful, which only decreased the player base further. And now a comment from LastCody, "As a current Treasurewars Administrator, I feel a necessity to comment on the state of the server. I have spent thousands of hours AFKing at warp desert in my days of helper and moderator, banning any player that either was breaking the rules or insulting Isobel, so this server holds a special place in my heart. Another comment from a current Senior Moderator, GamerGirl28, "Make a ticket and place your distaste for the Treasurewars Network and it's staff team in your ender chest in case you're offline."

"Treasurewars has been breathing its last breaths for the past two years. As sad as it is to let it all go, there is nothing that can be done."

-Mirfs, Treasurewars connoisseur, Former Beta Tester, and Treasurewars Content Creator.

*information may or may not be skewed from what was originally stated

TrippyX

This is absolutely disgusting! I cant believe the TreasureWars network would do such a thing. I greatly appreciate your work to dig some of this information up from the ground Mirfs. I completely admire your courage and strength to speak out against the corrupt and evil staff team which run within the depths of the TreasureVeins in the server. This is appalling to discover and I cannot believe this is what happens behind our backs! GamerGirl and LastCody should also both be congratulated on speaking out and welcomed into warm arms by the community as they most likely feel extremely scared at the second, They could lose their jobs at any moment.

Don't try to speak for players, sir. Not all of us regret playing this server. I have been a part of this community for 2-3 years, and not once have I found myself in a position where I was alone. I met some of my closest friends on here, and when I needed an escape, the server was here for me. The server has taken some turns, but that is not due to the people who run the server today. Everyone who works on this server is there by choice, not by obligation. They could, theoretically, leave whenever they feel they want to. If the Blackwave CEO really believed that there was no hope, the server would have been shut down ages ago. Now, I would deeply appreciate if you would use common sense before posting these kind of threads.

M4tt_H4wk

Don't try to speak for players, sir. Not all of us regret playing this server. I have been a part of this community for 2-3 years, and not once have I found myself in a position where I was alone. I met some of my closest friends on here, and when I needed an escape, the server was here for me. The server has taken some turns, but that is not due to the people who run the server today. Everyone who works on this server is there by choice, not by obligation. They could, theoretically, leave whenever they feel they want to. If the Blackwave CEO really believed that there was no hope, the server would have been shut down ages ago. Now, I would deeply appreciate if you would use common sense before posting these kind of threads.
you are definitely american bc u cant take a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.