treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

TRADING EXECUTIONER CLASS AND A GOD AXE FOR A GKNIFE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an executioner class in game so you dont need to worry about being scammed, and a nearly maxed god axe, all it needs is annialate 5 and petrify 5 and its fully maxed, and i will give the petrify 5 rune with it.

I advise someone with a golden knife to take this deal because a maxed axe is better than a gknife lol you can 1 bang everyone with a maxed axe.. leave replys if youre interested im sure we can do a deal:)

(Sorry for the bad grammar its like 6am and I haven't slept lol)

Horep

I have an executioner class in game so you dont need to worry about being scammed, and a nearly maxed god axe, all it needs is annialate 5 and petrify 5 and its fully maxed, and i will give the petrify 5 rune with it.

I advise someone with a golden knife to take this deal because a maxed axe is better than a gknife lol you can 1 bang everyone with a maxed axe.. leave replys if youre interested im sure we can do a deal:)

(Sorry for the bad grammar its like 6am and I haven't slept lol)
Ayeee gmt+1 gang

Yeah bro factions by day amsterdam by night;) lol

I should really sleep;-;
But like if i stay awake for 2 more hours i can go downstairs and be like a normal peraon:p

SilverSmoke

Oi, nice deal. Bu honestly you could sell the Exe class and get enough money to buy it that way.

If that doesn't earn you enough dolla dolla, sell the axe.

Horep

Oi, nice deal. Bu honestly you could sell the Exe class and get enough money to buy it that way.

If that doesn't earn you enough dolla dolla, sell the axe.
Exe goes for like 5m tops on your realm id guess? And a max axe 10? Since its a new realm?

How much gknifes cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.