treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Treasure Wars: All Staff Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landon

So, a few days ago, I talked with most of the staff and asked them some questions about the future of the server as well as some other questions. This will include the exact message they sent me. Nothing has been changed. The names are listed in the orders they responded in.

@Manuluke has chose not to participate due to time restraints.
@FluffyPlays and @TheSclooba didn’t respond.
@CruderTax agreed to answer but never responded.

Everyone else is included (this was made before @Julian was here)

I asked the Helpers & Mods a question for their rank and a question asked to all staff.
I asked the Senior Mods a question for their rank, an all staff question, and an individual question.

Helpers - How have you liked your staff experience so far and what do you wish to gain from it?

@Kribzzy
Well, I've only been helper for a very short amount of time so I'm still experiencing it, but it's pretty fun and exciting right now, and I want to gain trust and more involvement with the players through all the realms and platforms.

@Moqe
So far, I have loved it. Basically everyone on the staff team helps me with questions I have about what I am supposed to do, and is just supportive in general. The main thing i hope to gain from this experience is just a connection. Earlier on this season and before then, I have been known to be a bit toxic and pretty rude. I want to change that part of me and just make friendships.

@LOLISplitYou
It has been great. All I hope to attain from being staff is helping the players on the server with whatever they need.

@Manuluke
Manuluke could not answer becaus of time. He would like to, but couldn’t.
@aagamer24 (helper at the time)
I’ve really enjoyed my staff experience I’m able to help the community which was my main goal when applying for staff. I’ve gained knowledge on how the server functions this has allowed me to understand the server better which can help with me dealing with players.

Moderators - What significant differences can you note from Helper to Mod/Jr. Mod, which do you enjoy?

@CribzReloadz

I enjoy helping the community, catching people who break the rules and socializing with other players/staff.

@Triviaz
The respect from the community. Obviously once you become a staff member players such as yourself become more aware of me and respect me more to a certain extent.

@xDestructive

To be honest, the transition from helper to mod is very small. Most of the things that you are able to do as helper is almost the same at Jr. Mod. The only differences being that you can ban and do player reports. Being a mod is definitely more fun because you have a wider variety of things to do such as ban reports and you are not constantly just watching chat.

@TheWaterboy10
Well helper is just a trial position so although you do have some perms there isnt a lot you can do other than moderate chat and help out where you can but with mod you are able to do reports etc and have more inclusion in events etc.

@TVCGamer
The major differences from the ranks is the punishments you can give out which can be handy in situations, the main thing i enjoy the most is being able to do reports as i am able to help the community more and interact more.

@TheSclooba
No response.

@FluffyPlays
Having /fly! It’s a great privilege to have on the server especially to me as I have not had God Rank on any realm!

I enjoy having more responsibilities such as previously helping in event playing/decorating. Having /tpo and /vanish are also great as I can watch suspected hackers.

I was on the team before Junior Moderators were a thing so having the leap from Helper to Mod was also good <laughing emoji>

Senior Moderators - From Helper to now Jr Admin, how has Treasure Wars changed & what do you plan to do to make it better in the future?

@GamerGirl28

Since I’ve been on the team for over 2 years in total, I’ve seen a lot change. I’ve been through every new management team and seen so much change. There’s been so many new players come and then we’ve had some of the “OG” players still hang around. I think the server has changed a lot since the first time it opened with just the content that has been released. In the future, I plan to recruit more youtubers(soon), have some super fun events and just interact with the community more so that the players feel welcome on the server.

@hellaflop
I have been apart of the staff team for roughly around a year now. A lot has changed within that time frame. I would definitely say the biggest change has been the staff team as a whole. From a completely different management team, to me now being apart of the management team, a lot is different. Not only responsibility wise, but perspective as well. I take my responsibilities more seriously than I previously did as a helper and truly strive my best to make the server the best it can be. I hope to continue the News Letter and Upvotes throughout the months. Hopefully adding more input from players perspectives and get more outlooks on everything.

All Staff - Some of the community I have seen would address the server as "dead". How do you respond and what success do you think the server will attain in the upcoming months with a new season?

@LOLISplitYou
Every server could be considered as dead right before reset so that makes sense. And I think (if the reset goes smoothly) the server will start to gain more players.

@hellaflop
I am aware that the current state of Treasure Wars is not in it’s ‘primest’ of times. However, I truly feel like having this Beta Realm to ensure a smooth sailing reset will bring the player base up.

@aagamer24
I think the server will have a great future. We are currently working on solving issues and implementing features to better it. I believe that the time will come when treasure wars will flourish, but for now we need to wait and be patient as we try and better the server.

@TheWaterboy10
Well at the minute maybe you could say that but it’s difficult with all the setbacks, no advertisement and losing a few admins but next season will be very different, definitely wont be “dead” then.

@xDestructive
Well, a recurring theme for all seasons of factions on any server is a decline in players towards the end of the season. Obviously, this season was cut much shorter than expected as a result of a few unfortunate events. With what has occurred, it makes sense that the server is in the state it currently is in. I am excited for beta and like all seasons previously, I expect that once the new season begins, we will have a much larger player base to start off the season much like the start of this current season having over 600 players on launch.

@GamerGirl28
I dont feel as if the server is "dead". I think once beta releases then we reset the realms, players will for sure come back with the updates we have to release and possible YouTubers coming.

@TVCGamer
Atm the server is currently in mayhem which has always decreased the playerbase no matter what. In the upcoming seasons we have things planned to bring players back and to attract new players to play the server. This will then help the server succeed to its highest potential.

@Kribzzy
The server's in a slow state because, like all resets, players will quit and wait until the next season (in this case, beta) starts. People just need to be more patient as the team works on getting it started it. I'm sure after the beta is finished in around 2 months, we would have fixed a lot of bugs which would be great for the server and we could start pushing out more new content faster.

@Moqe
This season and last season started out alright, but did, I guess you can say, "died out". Now, from what I have seen and heard, basically everyone that quit either quit Minecraft in general, or left because of the bugs. With the extended beta, and the beta being free after the first week, I see people to come back. With the extended beta, also, we can find and fix most of the bugs. From what I can see, and what I am hopeful for, is the server will become a lot more alive and get to around 100+ players each realm again.

@Triviaz
People address the server as dead due to the fact that we haven’t yet actually opened the newest realm ‘Beta’. And I feel like it will be a ton more successful than it has from the past year.
@TheSclooba
No response.

@FluffyPlays
Currently, as of todays date *10/26/18* we have closed the realms to lobbies so it means players currently cant play. I guess it can be interpreted as one of two ways - 'Dead' (because no one is playing it) or 'A work in progress' - (because we have closed the realms now in order to give the Beta Realm our full attention.) I understand the community's anger and frustration because we haven't delivered what we have promised to the community, however, we are 1/2 weeks, if not less away from the Beta Launch which in turn, will launch treasure wars back stronger than ever, especially with the help of Julian, his vision and determination. I think the server will attain great success in the coming months. After Beta is done and we move to our next chapter, amazing new content, events and a bug free factions experience will be back on Treasure Wars like it should have been a very long time ago. I have faith in this, I really do, and I cannot express my gratitude enough to the players who have put up with our bugs, issues, drama, forced resets - you are all the true stars and have enabled us to keep this ship sailing. Thank you so much for having our backs!
@CruderTax
No response.

Individual Questions - Asked to the Senior Moderators...

@hellaflop - To those who have been playing since the beginning and have quit for whatever reason, What would you say to encourage them for Season 6?
I would like to say that the Developers, Management Team and Staff as a whole are going to be working very hard during this beta to make sure reset is perfect. Season 6 will hopefully be a great season for all. We want to add in more features for you guys and tweak the current ones we have atm to make them the best they can be. There will be often events happening and many, many more to come!
@GamerGirl28 - I originally asked her about future partners but she said she couldn't spoil it so I asked her: What do you want to say to players who have quit and are thinking of returning for Season 6?
To def give season 6 another shot. I feel as if this season will be closer to the old Treasure Wars that everyone misses.

All responses have been directly copied & pasted. To @CruderTax or @FluffyPlays or @TheSclooba want to answer the questions, just message me and I can edit it :).

This is my 1,000th post on the forums (which doesn't matter) but still.

Last edited:

ValSto

Nice post bor i was thinking to doing something simular but u beat me to it but ty for getting us some answers

FluffyPlays

Sorry dude! I would’ve totally responded, are you sure you sent it to the right person? FluffyPlays#5183 for future reference

Status
Not open for further replies.