treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Treasure Wars mineman episode 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tooooooooooofast

Well I guess I'm back. I was false banned for "Leaking sensitive staff information" for about 2 weeks. I later got the evidence of the person who got me banned admitting to faking the evidence. I'm most likely not going to revert back to my toxic days because I could care less. I have a beta pass so I can play early access for the beta. Also, I had resigned first then the person with the fake evidence got me banned so the staff manager said I was "demoted." Not sure If I'm going to actively play it, but hey it's nice to be unbanned. @Akay @XPhantomX @FastAsThunder2

Last edited:

NoobBusters

Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
Well I guess I'm back. I was false banned for "Leaking sensitive staff information" for about 2 weeks. I later got the evidence of the person who got me banned admitting to faking the evidence. I'm most likely not going to revert back to my toxic days because I could care less. I have a beta pass so I can play early access for the beta. Not sure If I'm going to actively play it, but hey it's nice to be unbanned. @Akay @XPhantomX @FastAsThunder2
Who got you banned? :p

Nelly

Alpha Team
Content
Well I guess I'm back. I was false banned for "Leaking sensitive staff information" for about 2 weeks. I later got the evidence of the person who got me banned admitting to faking the evidence. I'm most likely not going to revert back to my toxic days because I could care less. I have a beta pass so I can play early access for the beta. Also, I had resigned first then the person with the fake evidence got me banned so the staff manager said I was "demoted." Not sure If I'm going to actively play it, but hey it's nice to be unbanned. @Akay @XPhantomX @FastAsThunder2
Resigned to Moderator was the beginning of the end.

XPhantomX

Blame twars staff

Status
Not open for further replies.