treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Treasure Wars Newsletter - "Spooktober"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreasureWars Newsletter

TreasureWars Newsletter
Administrator

Server IP: treasurewars.net
Server Store: buy.treasurewars.net
Server Discord: discord.gg/treasurewars

Greetings Adventurers!

Happy Halloween! I hope you have had a very spooky October! I hope you enjoy the sixth (spoopy edition) newsletter being put out for the Treasure Wars Network!

Staff Updates

Promotion to Administrator

Julian

Promotion to Developer
Charles

Promotion to Helper
Kribzzy
LOLISplitYou

Promotions to Jr. Mod
aagamer24

Resignations
Triviaz - Mod to Player
TheSclooba - Mod to Player

HeyImLiz - Jr. Mod to Player

Administrators
Julian (PST)

Developers
Charles
AzureDev (AEST)
Envyful (GMT/BST)

Senior Moderators
hellaflop (EST)
GamerGirl28 (EST)
CruderTax (GMT/BST)

Moderators
FluffyPlays (GMT/BST)
CribzReloadz (GMT/BST)
TheWaterboy10 (GMT/BST)

Junior Moderators
xDestructive (EST)
TVCGamer (GMT/BST)
aagamer_24 (GMT/BST)

Helpers
Moqe (EST)
Kribzzy (CST)
LOLisplityou (EST)
Manuluke (GMT/BST)

Bug Fixes/Changed

Here is the list of bug fixes/changes that the Development Team has been working on this month.

Added Treasure Coins to the /trade GUI
Added 'Sell All Token' to collection chests
Made /shop teleportation instant whilst in a safe zone
Added 'Cooldown ended' notification in chat for pets
Negated backend lag on mob spawners/mob stacking
Increased rarity of The Golden Knife from Mythic War Chests
Added the ability to purchase Sell Tokens using Treasure Coins

Staff Interview

For this months player staff interview we had player, @Nelly interview a Senior Moderator @hellaflop

Youtube Happenings

Once again, we have the top community videos from this past month. If you are interested in having your video featured in next months News Letter, submit an entry to hellaflop on either discord(hellaflop#3856) or the forums!

First Place by @Fald
"THE MOST INSANE TREASURE WARS MAYHEM MONTAGE!!!"

Second Place by @BanterPlays
"Treasure Wars PvP Montage"

Third Place by @Mcarran
"Minecraft Factions! Treasure Wars Reforged Realm! - End of Season 5 (GOD PVs)"

Community Help

What is the Helper team?
Helpers are there to moderate the chat, and offer in game assistance and advice. Helpers have access to /warn and /tempmute.

What is the Jr. Moderator team?
Jr. Mods are basically a trial mod rank. They have the command /ban, however, they can not permaban.

What is the Moderator team?
Mods have lots of new commands, such as /v and /scv. They are also there to offer general advice to people who may need it.

What is the Senior Moderator team?
Senior Mods have access to /vanish, /god, /tpo, /fly, /ban, and /speed. We are on the prowl for any rule breakers and will be following players that we find that have certain indicators that they may be hacking. Ban team members do not play and have no bias due to this.

How do I become part of the Staff Team?
You must apply through the forums if you think you would be a great staff member!

I have no evidence can I ban this guy?
You need full screen video evidence to get someone banned - screenshots are not accepted by regular players. Only staff members can submit screenshots as proof.

Do staff need to make a ban report to ban a player?
No, they don’t. As long as they have sufficient evidence and provide the evidence in the ban command.

When will my ban appeal be looked at?
Your ban appeal will be looked at as soon as possible. Our Senior Mod team, as well as our administrators, have a lot to do and will get to it as soon as possible.

When will my staff application be looked at?
Staff applications are looked at every day. We like to watch the applicants before we proceed in the application process. This process can take quite long sometimes. If you ask about your application you will just lower your chances of getting staff.

My purchase did not go through?
Please wait two hours for the purchase to go through as sometimes the buycraft site does not complete instantly. If it still does not appear, please make a purchase help thread.

Useful Links:

• What to do with hackers can be found here
  • How to use the resource system can be found here

Thank you for reading this months newsletter. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for the next newsletter, please comment on this post and I will be sure to look over them!

Happy Exploring!

Last edited by a moderator:

hellaflop

She said she “forgot I sent some”
I told you that I send it in my personal discord and lost it, I forgot the persons name who sent it and couldn't find it as I use to get many pms a day, it's not that big of a deal just enter next month

Status
Not open for further replies.