treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Treasure Wars Rewind 2018...

Are you going to play Treasure Wars in 2019?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Landon

Not the most positive rewind, but thanks for the effort lol. We're all excited to have a positive Pirate release!
He did focus on a negative aspect but the community has been facing that way since the beginning of 2018 regardless. I’m hoping y’all (the developers and Cruder) can pull off a good Pirate release. I feel like the player count can go back up a little but still think the Developers need to listen to the community because that alpha chat... yikes.

UsernameNotHere

Not the most positive rewind, but thanks for the effort lol. We're all excited to have a positive Pirate release!
How can we be positive in this state. No one cares anymore, there's no effort. Look at julian, he hasnt been on the forums for over a month. You lot are isolating urselves from us on here, you're (you=staff) not showing us that you want anything good from this server. This is a wake-up call, do or die situation here

GrapeDustt

How can we be positive in this state. No one cares anymore, there's no effort. Look at julian, he hasnt been on the forums for over a month. You lot are isolating urselves from us on here, you're (you=staff) not showing us that you want anything good from this server. This is a wake-up call, do or die situation here
We currently have plans in development to strengthen the connection between the staff and player base and to create more healthy connections but that is all I can say at this time, but we are excited for the involvement surge we have seen from many members of the player base and are excited to develop this into like I said before, more healthy discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.