treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Treasurewars Memes

Part 2 of TreasureWars Memes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flexxxin

Former Sr. Mod
Oi, Massive Legend Here. I got some fresh memes for ya. Dont get salty and lock this thread, it is just for a good laugh and is not meant to be a hate thread. This is not off-topic so dont move my thread or u gay.

Flexxxin

Former Sr. Mod
Atleast I have the money to buy stuff like that, for one, and for two, you’re really comparing roasts of me having enough money to spend freely on video games to a criminal offense? How childish lol
A lot of people have the money to buy things on a block game... But I, aswell as many other people would much rather put money towards car payments, house payments and bills... I don’t care if people want to put money towards a block game but when the amount of money exceeds a ridiculous figure, you can’t help but cringe. And cmon dude. This is legit just a meme thread. Why u mad? We are all just here to have fun :p

Lost

A lot of people have the money to buy things on a block game... But I, aswell as many other people would much rather put money towards car payments, house payments and bills... I don’t care if people want to put money towards a block game but when the amount of money exceeds a ridiculous figure, you can’t help but cringe. And cmon dude. This is legit just a meme thread. Why u mad? We are all just here to have fun :p
Seems more cringey to doss people for pixels then spend money you earn :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.