treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Twars BBQ

Would you like Roasting staff?

• yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • no

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • only if its envy or cruder

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValSto

Hello everyone and welcome to a little roast event

What is it about?
So, basically this event would be about players and staff members getting together for a common cause. It would be players roasting staff members.

How it works?
It would be a monthly event with each month there would be a new staff to roast. In another category on forums there will be a thing called Twars BBQ with some rules like
1)don't be racist
2)and soo on the basic one
And then each month a staff member would post a thread with the staff member we are roasting that month and you maybe a picture if they want and something small about them like where they live and how old they are, but not to much since players have to roast staff from there own experience and them knowing them. Then after a month players could vote for top3 roast to win the vent and they would be featured in next new letter or they could pick the next staff to get roasted so players can decide who they want to roast (note you cant chose a staff player that really does not want to be roasted like it will be a list of staff that agreed to this) and the best part is staff can be roasting each other

Roasting members too?

While talking to @Ultimate_Derp he said he would like to roast us back so I was thinking, what if every month we roast a staff member and a player of community's choice or last winners choices but the players has to agree to get roasted so we would be bascily have 2 people to roast everymonth a fairly famous player and a staff memeber, and the player could be chosen with a pool like we would for example say this month we are rosting ValSto and then add a poll on who to roast next month same could be done for staff members and note that there would be 2 threads each month one where u can roast staff in the comments and one where u can roast the player in the cooments

ty for your time and let me know what u think

Last edited:

Landon

Check general on discord, there’s the event

But in all seriousness, I feel players would like for this to happen but I doubt it would/should to maintain the professionalism of staff. Messages can be taken the wrong way by accident and it could go really bad.

Jesus_101

But in all seriousness, I feel players would like for this to happen but I doubt it would/should to maintain the professionalism of staff. Messages can be taken the wrong way by accident and it could go really bad.
Yeah like when I call @FastAsThunder a bot

ValSto

actully I made most of it then u added some i just summed it up

TheWaterboy10

Alpha Team
Content
Would be funny tbh but it could encourage toxicity and as Landon said staff would be unable to roast back as it would be seen as unprofessional :(

CruderTax

Community Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
Event
Content
Hate to rain on your parade but this won't be happening. There are reasons as to why we've never done this when it's been suggested before and they're self-explanatory.

ValSto

Hate to rain on your parade but this won't be happening. There are reasons as to why we've never done this when it's been suggested before and they're self-explanatory.
U make me said can we run this event as players like suggested up there like roasting ppl

Hoopa1000

Hello everyone and welcome to a little roast event

What is it about?
So, basically this event would be about players and staff members getting together for a common cause. It would be players roasting staff members.

How it works?
It would be a monthly event with each month there would be a new staff to roast. In another category on forums there will be a thing called Twars BBQ with some rules like
1)don't be racist
2)and soo on the basic one
And then each month a staff member would post a thread with the staff member we are roasting that month and you maybe a picture if they want and something small about them like where they live and how old they are, but not to much since players have to roast staff from there own experience and them knowing them. Then after a month players could vote for top3 roast to win the vent and they would be featured in next new letter or they could pick the next staff to get roasted so players can decide who they want to roast (note you cant chose a staff player that really does not want to be roasted like it will be a list of staff that agreed to this) and the best part is staff can be roasting each other

Roasting members too?

While talking to @Ultimate_Derp he said he would like to roast us back so I was thinking, what if every month we roast a staff member and a player of community's choice or last winners choices but the players has to agree to get roasted so we would be bascily have 2 people to roast everymonth a fairly famous player and a staff memeber, and the player could be chosen with a pool like we would for example say this month we are rosting ValSto and then add a poll on who to roast next month same could be done for staff members and note that there would be 2 threads each month one where u can roast staff in the comments and one where u can roast the player in the cooments

ty for your time and let me know what u think
Yes but it should be on sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.