treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Updates

Do you think this will be a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HTRC

Right before I start, I realise all the staff put in their all to help the server and I am aware that an update should be soon. I think that the update scheme should be split in two-Ban Team and above working on the big update, and Helpers working on small things (like the scavenger hunt) to keep the players happy. Reason I say this is because this will 1) Give helpers something else to do, and 2) It will help give helpers more experience and further improve them. You are probably thinking "What about the mods?" Well I think that the mods should be split half and half-One half with the helpers to help them and almost teach them, and the others with the admins and them to learn. I think this idea will not only make people interested until the larger update, but I also think it could benefit everyone with their experience as a Staff Member. However, if there is secretly a huge project going on, keep it up. Also, I don't know if Helpers would enjoy this and, of course, this is entirely up to the team.

Remember this is only a suggestion so all feedback is welcome.

Have a good day!

Opinions: @heyimliz_ @GamerGirl28 @Oreopros @Manuluke @Ultimate_Derp @CannedHam @Yagot @Logon1027 @Blackinese @Calizz @DanSlaughter @Kyloz @Teh_gamer21 @Consolidation
@BlitzProGaming @Daveandleah @felixthecat7 @deathnova7V2 @aJib

Last edited:

Kirsty

+1 more events can never be a bad thing. The recent scavenger hunt/montage event not only attracted more traffic, but also did a good job of helping people remember all the wonderful unique parts of this server.

Yes. I don't need to say as well that we need devs. It's a recurring theme. But it is the truth.

But the things that can be done in the meanwhile to keep the player base engaged and interested is much needed!

HTRC

Without a developer, the events that we can do is very limited because the only thing we can add is items. But dont worry, we got a lot in the making event wise ;)
I meant more stuff like the scavenger hunt. It looked good and brought a lot of attention to the server. Also, if there are more events in the future, please could you make them suit UK, US and AU time if possible (although there are very little points in the day that you can do that). But as everyone else has said, a dev is essential first.

HTRC

If we do another scavenger hunt, the clues would be too similar to the bandit one, but dw, we have stuff being worked on
true. But you get the idea I'm getting at: trying to give helpers more opportunities and to also keep people happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.