treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Watering Cannons

JackFaz

Personally, it sounds stupid to me that a faction defending their spawners can't water them but a faction cannoning in can water their cannons. This just screams double standards and an unfair advantage. I think it's a no brainer that either both of them are within the rules or both are against. Therefore, I think watering cannons should be against the rules.

JackFaz

By this logic you shouldn’t be able to water your base either. :thinking::thumbsdown:
When I say watering cannons I don’t mean the outside of a cannon box I mean drowning the cannon so it’s near impossible to blow the whole thing up. It’s the same thing as water protecting spawners.

NoobBusters

Previous Sr. Mod
When I say watering cannons I don’t mean the outside of a cannon box I mean drowning the cannon so it’s near impossible to blow the whole thing up. It’s the same thing as water protecting spawners.
Not sure what you're going at, every cannon needs to have water and sometimes excessive water to make sure it doesn't blow itself up. And for a cannon to operate you obviously need dry spots for redstone etc, which would allow for it to be cegged. Also if you're able to get into the cannon box, surely you can blow up the cannon with your own cannon? Especially with the walls around cannon boxes being extremely limited. Even if you were to make this a rule, it would be pretty impossible to enforce. It would be way too easy to claim the water was to ensure the cannon didn't blow its self up. Or to claim you weren't that experienced at cannoning and happened to schem the cannon in which it had water surrounding it.

Frqa

Personally, it sounds stupid to me that a faction defending their spawners can't water them but a faction cannoning in can water their cannons. This just screams double standards and an unfair advantage. I think it's a no brainer that either both of them are within the rules or both are against. Therefore, I think watering cannons should be against the rules.
put water over a cannon and have the water destroy all the redstone :)