treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

What Questions Do You Have For The Admins

Is Gaara a RanD

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Who Are U

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GaaraOfBenton10

yoooooooo what is up everyone!

So basically I am going to keep this short. I am going to try and approach the admins to see if I can do like a 20 minute interview with them (probably won't happen with an admin but who knows). What questions do you have for them (please keep them not about like peoples bans and things. I know alot of the drama that is going on and I am sure I can come up with questions about those). Let me know and hopefully I can get some answers :)

Gunzal

What have you been doing about cannoning?
How often are you looking at the suggestions and discussing it along with other staff members?
Will you expand the faction commands like /f access all and /f warp?
You said you're going to do events, but there hasn't been any yet except for one?
Around what time are you planning to upgrade the classes?

Megadimastic

What have you been doing about cannoning?
How often are you looking at the suggestions and discussing it along with other staff members?
Will you expand the faction commands like /f access all and /f warp?
You said you're going to do events, but there hasn't been any yet except for one?
Around what time are you planning to upgrade the classes?
I can answer 2. I was working recently with code and job on cannoning. We discovered the source of the problem, and why it is being caused. There have been multiple small updates released to try to resolve the problem. Once that is fixed I will start testing bigger cannons.

About classes. Job was saying that they cannot really do it at the moment as they need to satisfy the fact that the classes are cheaper so they cannot make them op, but only buff them a bit. He was saying class balancing will take a bit, but they do plan to do it in the near future. I suggested a plan of upgrading a class everyone week or 2 every two weeks, something along that line.

RO__K

I can answer 2. I was working recently with code and job on cannoning. We discovered the source of the problem, and why it is being caused. There have been multiple small updates released to try to resolve the problem. Once that is fixed I will start testing bigger cannons.

About classes. Job was saying that they cannot really do it at the moment as they need to satisfy the fact that the classes are cheaper so they cannot make them op, but only buff them a bit. He was saying class balancing will take a bit, but they do plan to do it in the near future. I suggested a plan of upgrading a class everyone week or 2 every two weeks, something along that line.
You can't cannon... smh

Gunzal

#1: I know for a fact Ben, Chris and cameron usually go through suggestions every few days, and if one of us find one we like we'll bring it up and talk about introducing it, what would need to be changed about it if it was introduced, the amount of time it'd take, etc.
#2: who knows? ;)
#3: Something we'll definitely have to begin planning in the future.
#4: At this point it may be saved for resets, whenever those are. Again, nothing in this area has been decided yet.
You didn't answer the cannoning part though :eek:

Crimsqn

Dis is minecraft, you know 9 year olds hitting each other with swords and crying over diamonds... blocks, pixels... ya? You dont need to intereveiw anyone... it’s not a job application to start working for Apple or some ****...

I dont get why people even think of this. Have your fun god damn

Status
Not open for further replies.