treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

WHOOP WHOOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreopros

I'VE BEEN STAFF FOR A YEAR!!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!! I gots staff October 2nd 2015 ezzzzzz pzzzzzzz. I just wanted to make a thread giving some shout outs to peeps that are freaking fantabulous! I know I'm missing a lot of people off this list but all these people below helped me get here and I couldn't have done it without them. I'm sorry if I missed you <3

@MineMiller98 and @Fearless because without them I couldn't have gotten staff in the first place. I wouldn't be here without them!!! <3

@Manuluke You've been here longer than I have and has had to put up with me for over a year now xD Thank you for helping me whenever I ask and thank you for helping me get where I am <3

@Calizz You're actually just a bunch of giggles and you're just a ball of fun to be around

@GamerGirl28 You work really hard and you're always looking for ways to help the server grow and improve

@heyimliz_ You're probably the bestest friend I could ask for ever, thank you for always being there for me <3

@Consolidation You're a randy but you're a nice randy, thank you for listening to me complain for hours and just being pretty cool about it

@Blackinese You're generally a smart person that keeps us all in line, you're never afraid to speak up and you help out when you can

@Yagot You're pretty new and I haven't gotten a chance to work with you much yet but even before staff you helped out a lot and were always finding bugs for us, I look froward to see more form you

@Rush248 I haven't worked with you much either but you seem like a really chill child

@BlitzProGaming I still can't tell it's you when you talk but you have a nice voice xD keep up the good work as helper

@CannedHam I'm glad I took a chance on you as staff, you may still be slightly toxic but you've definitely frown as a person and you've helped a lot since you were recruited

@Daveandleah You're the parent of the staff team literally and figuratively, you have such a calm head and help all of us keep our cool as well

@Kyloz Haven't talked to you much either but you seem like a nice child

@DanSlaughter You keep the giggles rolling and you may have a weird sense of humor but you can make me laugh even when Im down in the dumps

@Sebaxtian10 You're a little foxy and you're like the little bro of the team

@Teh_gamer21 Seems like a randy

@Ultimate_Derp You've been here through a lot and have stayed through it all

Now for the people that aren't currently staff

@Kodashi You were my bae for a long time and were dedicated to the server for a long time, I miss having the throwbacks with you, I wish you'd pop back on ts sometime

@Bigdude0710 We were homies for a long time and we roasted lots of people back before I was even staff, you were just a big bunch of banter

@RaYzHD You're a scrub but you've actually helped my hack telling a bit

@Jkdawg6 I worked with you for a long time and we may not have liked each other the most but you were a great staff member that helped me out a lot

@Maynard You helped me through a lot of things it was sad seeing you go

@Shroudey You should come back and talk sometimes we used to be really great friends

@Shmalex We should really play agario again, thank you for being here all this time even before I was staff
<3

@RO__K randy but you deserved a shout out same as @Horep ya'll helped me a lot before I got staff

@Drazieth You helped me a lot while you were here

@JFKirchner You got staff the same day as may happy one year even though you're no longer here, I wish you were still around <3

@BarbarianJ you were amazing staff thank you <3

@court_princess You weren't the nicest to me or any other girl for that matter but you helped me grow immensely as a person and helped me learn to deal with people that throw hate

These extra special people that deserve a HUGE shout out

@heyimliz_ , @Consolidation , and @MickleMan thank you sooooo much for putting up with all my weirdness and just letting me be me even if I make you disconnect at times xD Ya'll make me laugh so much gang gang <3

@Logon1027 You deserve the biggest shout out, without you I couldn't be where I am. Thank you for putting up with my stubbornness and not getting mad for all my false bans. You helped me learn how to staff and how to human in general. I'm so glad you're back thank you in general for everything. <3

@community Without all of you none of this would be possible. We may be the staff but without you guys there wouldn't be a server. Thank you for staying with us through everything. <3

Thank you all <3

Abstrqqct

D
I'VE BEEN STAFF FOR A YEAR!!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!! I gots staff October 2nd 2015 ezzzzzz pzzzzzzz. I just wanted to make a thread giving some shout outs to peeps that are freaking fantabulous! I know I'm missing a lot of people off this list but all these people below helped me get here and I couldn't have done it without them. I'm sorry if I missed you <3

@MineMiller98 and @Fearless because without them I couldn't have gotten staff in the first place. I wouldn't be here without them!!! <3

@Manuluke You've been here longer than I have and has had to put up with me for over a year now xD Thank you for helping me whenever I ask and thank you for helping me get where I am <3

@Calizz You're actually just a bunch of giggles and you're just a ball of fun to be around

@GamerGirl28 You work really hard and you're always looking for ways to help the server grow and improve

@heyimliz_ You're probably the bestest friend I could ask for ever, thank you for always being there for me <3

@Consolidation You're a randy but you're a nice randy, thank you for listening to me complain for hours and just being pretty cool about it

@Blackinese You're generally a smart person that keeps us all in line, you're never afraid to speak up and you help out when you can

@Yagot You're pretty new and I haven't gotten a chance to work with you much yet but even before staff you helped out a lot and were always finding bugs for us, I look froward to see more form you

@Rush248 I haven't worked with you much either but you seem like a really chill child

@BlitzProGaming I still can't tell it's you when you talk but you have a nice voice xD keep up the good work as helper

@CannedHam I'm glad I took a chance on you as staff, you may still be slightly toxic but you've definitely frown as a person and you've helped a lot since you were recruited

@Daveandleah You're the parent of the staff team literally and figuratively, you have such a calm head and help all of us keep our cool as well

@DanSlaughter You keep the giggles rolling and you may have a weird sense of humor but you can make me laugh even when Im down in the dumps

@Kodashi You were my bae for a long time and were dedicated to the server for a long time, I miss having the throwbacks with you, I wish you'd pop back on ts sometime

@Bigdude0710 We were homies for a long time and we roasted lots of people back before I was even staff, you were just a big bunch of banter

@Jkdawg6 I worked with you for a long time and we may not have liked each other the most but you were a great staff member that helped me out a lot

@Shroudey You should come back and talk sometimes we used to be really great friends

@Shmalex We should really play agario again, thank you for being here all this time even before I was staff
<3

@RO__K randy but you deserved a shout out same as @Horep ya'll helped me a lot before I got staff

@JFKirchner You got staff the same day as may happy one year even though you're no longer here, I wish you were still around <3

@court_princess You weren't the nicest to me or any other girl for that matter but you helped me grow immensely as a person and helped me learn to deal with people that throw hate

@heyimliz_ , @Consolidation , and @MickleMan thank you sooooo much for putting up with all my weirdness and just letting me be me even if I make you disconnect at times xD Ya'll make me laugh so much gang gang <3

@Logon1027 You deserve the biggest shout out, without you I couldn't be where I am. Thank you for putting up with my stubbornness and not getting mad for all my false bans. You helped me learn how to staff and how to human in general. I'm so glad you're back thank you in general for everything. <3

@community Without all of you none of this would be possible. We may be the staff but without you guys there wouldn't be a server. Thank you for staying with us through everything. <3

Thank you all <3
didnt even get a tag smh

ToxicDsGamer

<3

Thank you all <3
Wow you forget about toxic :( I thought we were mates

Teh

<3

Thank you all <3
When u get called a randy but still get tagged :3

Status
Not open for further replies.