treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Why is Bandit's Economy so broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikitaBruh

A prot rune in Bandit costs at least 8m but in other servers it costs around 1m.Slot crystals cost 3.6m while on reforged its 250k.I would just like to know how this happened.

Kalzo

hawkes/birhak duped money early on in the season on alts, and hawkes would always come on alts and buy items for stupid amounts which ruined the eco. then for some reason they both got unbanned because they "gave all their duped items in", even though it was fairly obvious they didn't- meaning they had all their items from buying stuff using their duped money, and it was obvious they still had duped money

itz_frozty

hawkes/birhak duped money early on in the season on alts, and hawkes would always come on alts and buy items for stupid amounts which ruined the eco. then for some reason they both got unbanned because they "gave all their duped items in", even though it was fairly obvious they didn't- meaning they had all their items from buying stuff using their duped money, and it was obvious they still had duped money
+1

Kalzo

You all be blaming purge, I'm in purge I haven't duped if your going to blame people be more specific please.

sydlloyd

This “legendary” faction called purge “ruled” the realm of bandit not because they duped because they were that skilled at pvp and making money I don’t know how they made billions but it seems legit to me

gsun101

I think it's true that multiple people including Hawkes and Birhak duped, but keep in mind that Bandit Hills is the most popular realm among the other three. The larger playerbase on a server, the more expensive the economy will be. This is due to the higher number of skilled players. Thus, it's not just only the ones that are cheating but also the playerbase that makes the economy of Bandit Hills so high.

Menslooter

I think it's true that multiple people including Hawkes and Birhak duped, but keep in mind that Bandit Hills is the most popular realm among the other three. The larger playerbase on a server, the more expensive the economy will be. This is due to the higher number of skilled players. Thus, it's not just only the ones that are cheating but also the playerbase that makes the economy of Bandit Hills so high.
Nah, Hawkes, Birhak, and their accomplices are 90% of the reason that Bandit's economy is more inflated than any other realm.

Kalzo

The eco is worse than it was at the end of s3, and that season was around 7 months long and had a larger playerbase lol, the duping ruined the eco and the season overall

Status
Not open for further replies.