treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Winter break

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassiqMan

Hey,
Haven't been on forums in a year or so and not even planning on playing much when BETA ends. But since its winter break, I want to know when will the server be open? This would probably be the best time to do so. I won't have much to do so I'll surely play a bit.

That's just my 2 cents, but inform us when Treasure Wars will be back!

P.S. I made a suggestion thread wayyy back which was ignored yet everyone agreed to it. Some changes but not all have been included. I think I've sent it to @GamerGirl28 a bit back. No idea if she's still staff

FreshFrenchCrab

Hey,
Haven't been on forums in a year or so and not even planning on playing much when BETA ends. But since its winter break, I want to know when will the server be open? This would probably be the best time to do so. I won't have much to do so I'll surely play a bit.

P.S. I made a suggestion thread wayyy back which was ignored yet everyone agreed to it. Some changes but not all have been included. I think I've sent it to @GamerGirl28 a bit back. No idea if she's still staff
+1 OPEN SERVER SO I CAN NOT PLAY

Landon

The developers are currently working on Pirate realm to get it released. Expect an announcement in the future weeks.

ClassiqMan

The developers are currently working on Pirate realm to get it released. Expect an announcement in the future weeks.
I dont know if you remember but if you read the last post by @Julian he said he would open the server to the public in a few weeks after BETA. Its been 2.5 months

GamerGirl28

Senior Moderator
Senior Mod
Hey,

Hey dad

ClassiqMan

Its a pretty popular crew.
You have no idea xD. In season 1 I knew stuff that would come out like 3 months before hand, so I started stacking for the updates ealry. For example the rune wizard :D. Knew it would come out already in october/september

Jorrnn

Hey,

The server is donee.. in the begin of 2019.. Read the announcements in the discord!

Jorrnn

Not inthat discord anymore. Mind screenshoting what was posted?
This is what Julian said in the discord :

Just a bit of an update on the current status of the first realm release:
All of management has been working hard, we’ve got a majority of everything done from preparing new content, as well as revamping old content that you all have been waiting for. We’re currently cleaning up a lot of our outdated plugins and getting rid of whatever bugs are left, as well as finalizing our new infrastructure so we can guarantee a exciting, quality release in early 2019.

Thank you all for your patience and ongoing support. Our first realm will be something you don’t want to miss, I promise!

Status
Not open for further replies.